Thursday, September 10, 2009

yellow bedroom, ugly fireplace



If Holly can post her yellow bedroom then I can too. And just to keep to her theme, I want a black and white comforter set for the fall/winter. My old black one has seen better days. In the meantime I love the yellow flowers, perfect for summer. The fireplace - I think it is UGLY. Way too rustic for my taste. One of my bedroom walls is also this same brick. I want to paint it to look like Cotswold stone but haven't yet convinced Reed. Oh, the picture above our bed will be replaced. Just hung it there to get it off the floor. I'll put that at the bottom of the stairs.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Erin, your house is looking so great! Judy mentioned your blog and I realized it had been too long since I had been on. Your family is so cute, Fienna is looking so much older and Grey is adorable!!!

Dawn said...

No, no no don't colour it cotswold stone arrrgggghhhh I am huanted by cotswold stone, i still have it here in Denley close and HATE it and now the new house has it as well all round the fireplace. aaarggghhhh! come and take mine off me please