Tuesday, September 8, 2009

finally...kitchen pics










Just a little progress. Wasn't the free standing range great though. We actually had a free standing sink for a weekend. Nothing in the kitchen but the sink base. No cabinets or countertops around. Try doing dishes. We finally have drawer pulls and knobs on. The lighting is all done. My dad comes this weekend to do the crown moulding, under cabinet lights and light baffle moulding. The floor will be installed on the 21st. That will be sooo nice. Although you can see that particle board is quite a nice upgrade.

3 comments:

christy said...

lookin' good!

Liz said...

WOW! It looks like Reed has been having fun. :) I love it. I am especially jealous of that great big fridge/freezer. (You know what mine looks like right now...) And look at that little boy! Getting so big already. I can't believe how long it's been.

Holly said...

It looks great!! I love the color in your bedroom and I happen to like pink and yellow. Your kitchen cabinets look so good and I love where your table is with all of those windows. We're going to come visit sometime. . .