Monday, July 20, 2009

random house pics







This will be really random since I can't remember which order to upload. Is last first? Been a while. There are some before and after and in between photos. Like the "nipple" panels on the outside of the front door? Was going to paint them white but it would take hours. but I love how they turned out inside. The vaulted cedar ceilings are all now a creamy white. The cedar walls are a pale butterscotch, except in master bedroom where they're yellow. Haven't taken pictures of that yet. The windows look so good with white trim. I hated that dark brown. the view looks so much nicer with the white. The whole house is lighter and brighter. I love it.

2 comments:

christy said...

looks like you've been busy doing some nice improvements. love the big balcony and all the windows. looks like it will be awesome once you can enjoy it with all your projects done.

Holly said...

Glad to see what I've been hearing about. I know the feeling of painting dark wood, at least I just had a cave room while you had a cave house. Looks great.