Sunday, July 19, 2009

I don't know if anyone is still following this blog...it's a little short on posts lately. Really, I'll update soon. Our upload speed here is much slower than on Comcast. And summer isn't shaping up quite how I'd envisioned. Basement flooded 3 weeks ago by the orchard, and it's still unusable. Kitchen is in chaos but will soon be completely new. Painting is finished, so one project out of the way. many more to come. But we're all well, happy and still suffering from benign neglect.

2 comments:

christy said...

i still follow! post some pics would ya, even if it's of a flooded basement.lol!

Corbett Family said...

I've seen your FB status and it sounds like things have been pretty crazy. I haven't blogged much lately either and I haven't had those crazy issues. Would love to see more posts when you get a chance.