Sunday, April 17, 2011

Critter Cakes, part 1

I had a very difficult time getting Fienna to tell me what she wanted for her birthday. "It's a secret." That's all she said. Or that she'd tell our neighbor Sue, but not until her birthday. The one thing she said way back in February was that she wanted a frog. I was on my own for the rest. She loves to watch Strawberry Shortcake so that was an easy choice. Then I found mini LalaLoopsy dolls. She loves those. But I don't. She begs me to play LaLoopsy with her every day. When I try to pass it off to Reed Fienna whines. "Not Dad. He's not a good player because he doesn't know their voices!"



Fi-Rex turned 4 on March 23. She wanted to decorate her own cake but I had other plans. She did put the blue bubbles on and the green reeds. She thought the fishies were pretty cute and wasn't too disappointed with her limited artistic input.

No comments: