Saturday, January 2, 2010

the drive home

We managed. Somehow we got that tree on our roof and tied securely. Then we crossed our fingers and drove pretty slowly.

The smaller tree we managed to cram in the back of the van. Another thing to remember for next year, take out the last bench seat. But the kids thought it was great fun. And the car smelled so good.




Huh, doesn't look so great in our house! But those branches eventually came down and we got some lights and ornaments on it. But the picture of the decorated tree is still on my camera. Next post.

3 comments:

Corbett Family said...

Someday I would like to take the kids to cut a Christmas tree. I don't know of many spots in Texas, but maybe we could find one. Looks like you had a great time.

Holly said...

Oh, I am so jealous. Your pictures are great, Alaina looks practically like an adult and Greydon or is it Graydon? looks like a little boy. Your tree cutting excursion seems so fun and gorgeous trees. I miss you guys so much!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Erin

Talked to your mom today and she told me about your blog so I thought I would come take a look. Glad things are going well for you and am looking forward to the family reunion.

Syd